8.02.2011

THE VINTAGEMOBILE










(lace top from random boutique, J. Crew mustard shorts, Steve Madden sandals, vintage bag, aviators from Charming Charlie, watch from Salon du Vintage, other random and thrifted jewelry)

So behind on posting, it's crazy. From not having my macbook and traveling back home, I have been M.I.A. Kinda (actually very) difficult getting used to not having my macbook. Anyways. I wanted to share with you all what I did on Sunday with my last day in Dallas.

I visited the Vintagemobile, a vintage boutique on wheels, in Oak Cliff. There are a variety of things to look at, and even try on in the little curtained fitting room in the corner of the school bus. When I first heard about it, I knew I had to go. The owner was very friendly as he greeted me and other shoppers. Definitely make sure to check it out if you are in the area.
Visit the website here to find more info.

Oh, and the view from the Belmont parking lot where it's parked is awesome as you can see!

<33

1 comment:

  1. cool style and blog :)
    that looks like a great place to find nice vintage pieces

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete