7.19.2011

TASTE OF HOME




 

 



(vintage Calvin Klein denim vest, Wolfrod black tee, thrifted palazzo pants, Aldo wedges, thrifted bag, Forever 21 ring, bangle and aviators from Charming Charlie, watch from Salon du Vintage)

Last week, I spent an afternoon at Watters Creek in Allen. Finally getting around to sharing the photos. It was such a cute little area of shops, restaurants, and apartments. I see a lot of these types of places around here in Texas. Jealous of the people living there. I was so happy to taste a little bit of home with the very green grass and scenery. Check out the quote from Mother Teresa they had against the brick through one of the walkways. There were several other quotes, but I chose my favorite to show you. I found some trendy boutiques and a coffee shop, of course! 

Less than two weeks until I am headed back to the East Coast -- I am trying to hold in my excitement. Until then, planning to enjoy Texas with the time off from my internship that I have.

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment