5.11.2011

FASHION BLOGS BY KIRSTIN HANSSEN


During my relaxation in California, I got the chance to finally read Fashion Blogs by Kirstin Hanssen. The long wait after purchasing it from Amazon was totally worth it! It was such an inspiring book, and I loved getting to know bloggers that I already follow. It gave me a glimpse into their lives and also their opinion on the future of the blogosphere. Here are some of the bloggers that were featured in the book: Style Bubble, Sea of Shoes, Pandora, and Garance Doré. There's too many awesome bloggers that I could list! Make sure to check them out, but also read the book to learn of even more fashion bloggers. There is even a huge index of blogs that are listed and separated by category. Loved the entire book!

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment