12.02.2010

random happenings

Since I have been so absent from updating my "happenings" here in Paris, I decided to post some photos of the things I've been enjoying the last couple weeks.

Galeries Lafayette; it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

PARIS Saint Germain "football"!

Parc du Luxembourg; I spent an afternoon there just sitting there and thinking about my whole entire experience in Europe.

Les Arts Decoratifs: Mode et Textile
Thanksgiving a Paris!

Salon des Vins (wine festival); I went with Lana who was doing research for her class.

Marche de Noel: Champs Elysees Christmas Markets; the perfect way to enjoy them is with a cup of hot wine! Mmm.

French onoin soup; classic.

Biggest transported ferris wheel; I got an amazing view of the Eiffel and Champs Elysees from it!

Winter wonderland in my room; I had to think of cheap ways to decorate for the season!

SNOW in Paris! :)

Le mur des je t'aime (wall of love) at Montmartre; this was really cool. It had 'I love you" written in every language!

View from the Musee de Montmartre.

Circus! It was extremely weird; not a typical circus. More like acrobats performing to an extremely odd story line. Only in Paris.. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment