7.16.2010

f{ch}anel


image via 5preview

The other day at the store, this old lady came in and I fell in love with her. She put on this outfit (which she bought) and thought she was the hottest thing ever. A BCBG sweater, vintage black skirt, and Gucci heels. I really wanted to take a photo of her, and now I regret not taking one! She was a talker, and I really liked listening to what she had to say about fashion. She told me she is in the process of starting a job for the CIA regarding fake purses. Handbags are her specialty, and she seemed really wise. She worked for Saks for many years she said, and her daughter works there now. She was telling me to learn how to sew because all the crazy expensive stuff out there I can make myself. Wise woman! Inspiration: little old handbag lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment