5.03.2010

finally.

Today is the day to achieve my goal of starting my very own blog about my biggest passion in life.. fashion!

I want to express my personal style, my opinions on different fashions, and so much more through this blog. It will give me something to do for the summer, now that I have more time on my hands.

I am going to study abroad in Paris this fall. It has been a dream of mine for so long. I am so excited about going there and experiencing the Parisian lifestyle. Blogging will come into handy especially when I am over there. Until then, I am going to learn more about this whole blogging thing because I honestly have no idea what I am doing. I also need to invest in a digital camera since mine was stolen. Hopefully I can get advice and learn new things about all of this!

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
- Anatole France

No comments:

Post a Comment